A challenging and varied role for an organised, reliable and proactive person looking to take the first step in developing their career. Reporting to the Administration Manager, the role will provide vital support for our team and our community.
This is a dynamic and constantly evolving role that will suit someone who enjoys varied tasks and is confident multitasking. We are a supportive team and will invest in education and experimentation to push the boundaries of your abilities and our shared achievements.
Wildkind is primarily an events business with two market leading outdoor events; Camp Wildfire and Camp Kindling. Founded in 2015 and growing rapidly, we aim to take our unique events worldwide to inspire, challenge and entertain over 1 million customers.
To spark curiosity, encourage endeavour and create joy.
We are ambitious and hard working. We have a supportive, growth focussed working culture and will invest in education and experimentation to push the boundaries of your abilities. We champion diverse skill sets, perspectives and discussion; everyone is encouraged to be themselves and input into the organisation and work at all levels. We care deeply about our work having a positive impact on our customers, colleagues, communities and the environment. We promote creativity and adventure in everything we do. You can read more about our culture and values here.
Salary: £22,500 to £25,000 per year depending on experience
Social: Annual retreat and monthly adventures/parties
Health: £500 per year for your physical/mental health
Education: £1000 per year for your learning and development
Annual Leave: 30 days (including public holidays)
Location: London Brixton office
Hours: 40hrs per week
Start Date: March 2024
Application Deadline: 5th February 2024
To provide an exceptional level of support for our team and community.
You will be
- The first point of contact for our community
- To respond to queries, complaints and issues in a timely manner using positive language
- Analyse customer issues and quickly find the most appropriate solution
- Supporting a team of 7 others with day to day issues, needs and queries, ensuring they have everything they need to undertake their roles effectively
- Regular and ad hoc administrative tasks as required to ensure team success
- Managing relationships with office suppliers- utilities, cleaners etc.
- Any tasks required in order to maintain a productive workspace
- General office duties
- Managing the production office at our events during the summer season. Required to live on the event site in staff accommodation for 3 weekends in August-September.
- Ad hoc support for the on-site team as required
Respond to customer queries across email, social channels, live chat and phone.
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) score of >4.7/5
- Ensure all customers receive a first response to all queries within 1 business day.
Team support- providing various ad-hoc tasks as required, to ensure the team’s success and creating and maintaining a productive workspace.
- Meticulous, well organised and an excellent multi-tasker
- Ambitious and eager to learn, progress and develop new skills
- Calm under pressure with a proactive and can-do attitude towards problem-solving
- An excellent written and verbal communicator
- An enthusiastic and passionate character
We are looking for team members who are interested in a long term career with Wildkind, and want to learn and grow with us. If you think you could achieve the goals set out in this role and would enjoy the work we do, we encourage you to apply regardless of your background. We have an extensive interview process which includes completing tasks and getting to know your potential colleagues, that will allow you to experience our culture first hand. We will request positive references from your past employers to support anything you tell us about your experience.
We only accept applications via the form on our website, please do not send applications by post or email as they will not be considered.